Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wet n Wild Spring Collection 2012 Mega Last Nail Polish Review

Hey makeup junkies! I'm back again with some goodies! Presenting the Wet n Wild Spring Collection 2012 Mega Last Nail Polish. So far I purchased 4 colors from their collection. I am in love with these fabulous opaque nail polishes! They are dupe to other high end brands. You already know that wnw is known for inexpensive makeup so they are extremely affordable. WnW stepped their game up and got their line reformulated....they are creamier and more pigmented and dry way faster! Also I have to tell you how easy it is to apply the nail polishes cuz of their new flat big applicator brush! its incredible! you can paint your nails by brushing it just twice. I will pain my nails and post more pictures of the nail polishes but for now bare with me guys(-:
From the left 213C On a Trip : Beautiful opaque purple shade with blue undertone. Looks a little neon when you paint it on.
201C Wet Cement : My favorite color! Its a very trendy opaque gray shade. I love this color. This is the shade Ive been looking for! 
215B Haze Of Love : Gorgeous dark opaque cherry shade. Its very pigmented and deep. Its very eye catching color. I couldnt resist picking this up! 
204B Private Viewing : Off white cream color with hint of shimmer. It has a very beautiful sheer finish. Great for all seasons. 
Which color do you like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment