Monday, February 6, 2012

Lip Swatches and Pix

Okay so I took some pictures of lippies that I love and collected. These are mostly WnW mega last lip sticks, but i took one mac orange lip - Morange too. 
They glides on my lips when i apply them and its very pigmented! Its not so moisturizing but you can always apply lip glosses or lip balms to give some sheen finish. Its very long wearing so i recommend wearing them with lip balm. They dont feather or bleed or wear off so easily so I feel like this lip stick will last for a long time in my makeup collection. And the great part is these are only $1.99!  Mac morange is a very creamy rich opaque BRIGHT orange lip stick that i believe every girl should have! Its a beautiful orange that i fall in love with!! Surprise your boy friend or husband (in my case) by wearing this stunning color! lol 
Spotlight Red (911D)
Don't Blink Pink (966)
Dollhouse Pink (967)
Smokin' Hot Pink (905D)
Think Pink (901B)
Mauve Outta Here (907C)
Ravin' Raisin (916D)
Mac Morange (Amplified) 

4 comments: