Saturday, February 4, 2012

Crackle Nails

I just went to the mall and got me a crackle nail polish in Black. I know i could go to the local cvs or Walgreens n get them but i noticed that at the mall they got cheaper nail polishes at the clothing store like Hot Topic. It was only $5.30.I love my Crack nail! I know its been around quite a while but I never had a chance to try it! Its amazing you dont need to have technique to do this design! This nail polish will do all the work for you! If u haven't tried it yet then go get yourself a black basic color so you can match it up with any nail polish u got!
I'm wearing LA Girl Cracked Nail Polish in Black - Wet n Wild Wet Cement as a base color.
Crack nail polish was $4.99 and Wet n Wild was $1.99. (-:
Do you love em or hate em?

No comments:

Post a Comment