Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bh Cosmetics 6Pro Color Palette Review


This is my holy grail e/s!! This palette has everything I need to do my everyday look, subtle smoky eyes, going out look! I custom made this palette at BH cosmetics.com. At the time when I purchased this it was on sale. Normally  it's about $12 for 6pro palette and they also has 15pro palette too. They have  120 e/s to choose from also they offer those e/s to be sold individually too.  These palettes are magnetic so you can clip the e/s in the palette! I'm thinking to order the 15pro palette and get more color variety to it! I will do some swatches for you guys too. When I get a chance! These pigments are highly highly pigmented! They are NOT patchy or powdery. I was blown away by the quality of these e/s. WM12 is the highlight color for your brow bones, WM14 is a matte blending color to blend the harsh edges, MM10 is the matte all over color for the lid, CS01 is my least favorite color it has shimmer in it so i dont really use that color but its a beautiful chocolate brown color tho. MM06 is a matte crease color perfect to darken your crease. MM17 is a matte dark lash line color you can also apply it in the crease to give more dramatic look! This color is my favorite color of all! It's darker brown than Mac's brun!! I know im not going back buying MAC now! lol Check out http://www.bhcosmetics.com/ to purchase the amazing palettes!  
    

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for checking me out! i will follow you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really informative girl!!!! imma make up junkie too!!!(lol) i followed your blog =) hopefully you can check out mines as well n maybe follow me in return =) xcited to see what other looks u create XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much for the compliments! Im so glad it was helpful(-: i will be sure to check your blog and follow you! i will be posting more looks and products! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous, honey!! Thank you for following -- I returned the favor ;) & thanks for this post, cuz I've been contemplating on getting their individual shadows & now im tempted to buy a few

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg thank you for following me! I'm so excited right now lol I am new to this blog but im so happy that i can interact and share my info about makeup with other makeup junkies here! lol You go girl! feel free to ask me any other questions about this product! i will love to answer ya <3 Xoxo

    ReplyDelete